Friday, October 22, 2010

The best dog in the world...

Most people think that their dog is great. You haven't met Molly. It's not that Molly is sweet, a good watchdog or super smart (although she is). What makes her the best dog in the world is that she has not taken a bite out of Jackie. Today I walked into the kitchen and caught Jackie sneaking Molly's water bowl out of the kitchen. Upon return bowl to it's proper place, I notice that the food bowl is also missing. Follow the trail to find the food bowl in the Master Bath Shower...with Molly...sitting there patiently waiting for someone to open the door for her. Tonight I walked into my closet to find Molly hair all over the rug. Because Molly got a hair cut...
What do you think I could get for the world best tempered dog at Westminster?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how I miss your family, ALL of it, including the world's best dog, Molly (and you know I'm not even a dog person). Love you all.
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! This is hysterical!!! ya gotta love her!!!

    ReplyDelete